April Fools Day Emergent Read and Write PDF File
The ten sentences included are the following :
1. April Fool’s Day is on April 1st.
2. It’s the one day of the year to play pranks on people.
3. There are many pranks to play on family and friends.
4. Place a whoopee cushion on someone’s chair.
5. Tie a plastic spider to the end of a string.
6. Tie a coin to a piece of string.
7. Scare your friends with a fun, surprise box!
8. Ask a friend to smell your flower and squirt them instead.
9. When friends see that it’s a prank, yell “’April Fools’!”
10. Remember to keep your jokes safe and fun!
There are three versions available, read only , trace or read & print (tracing lines included). Choose the version that best suits your students’ needs.
The pages are in portrait format and measure 8.5 x 11. Students will color, cut and staple the book together.
Also included are 5 questions (Dry Erase) page in landscape format. Laminate or insert into a sheet protector page.
*** If you plan on sharing this resource, please purchase the appropriate number of licenses.
The Kinder Kids Store