This self checking smartboard game will have your students laughing this April Fool's Day as they read silly sentences with CVC words in Smart Notebook or Activinspire (your choice!), then figure out which picture goes along with that sentence. This is a fun way to practice reading while celebrating the holiday.
WHAT SKILLS WILL THIS GAME HELP MY STUDENTS DEVELOP?
This smartboard game is a great way to have your students:
• Decode CVC words
• Read a variety of high-frequency words
• Distinguish between singular and plural nouns
• Practice basic comprehension skills
WHAT FILE TYPES ARE INCLUDED?
This ZIP file contains two file types:
• A Smartboard file for Smart Notebook (.notebook)
• An Activinspire file for Promethean boards (.flipchart)
LOOKING FOR A DISCOUNT?
Save 40% by getting this game as part of a mega spring themed BUNDLE!
LOOKING FOR OTHER SMARTBOARD GAMES?
If you like this game, be sure to check out my other smartboard games! There are:
• Smartboard BUNDLES
• Seasonal Smartboard Games
• Year-Round Smartboard Games for Phonics and Sight Words
A Turn to Learn