These differentiated April math crafts include addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division options. In this Spring math activity, you will find THREE craft options: an Easter basket, an umbrella, and a rain cloud.
If you love math crafts, you might want to check out the BUNDLE and SAVE! MONTHLY MATH CRAFTS BUNDLE
All of my monthly math crafts include 16 differentiation options:
►Simple Addition (up to 10)
►Advanced Addition (10 and above)
►Simple Subtraction (less than 10)
►Advanced Subtraction (10 and above)
►2 Digit Addition without regrouping
►2 Digit Addition with and without regrouping
►2 Digit Subtraction without regrouping
►2 Digit Subtraction with and without regrouping
►3 Digit Addition
►3 Digit Subtraction
►Multiplication to 5s
►Multiplication to 9s
►Division to 5
►Division mixed to 9
I've also recently added an EDITABLE option! You can change the circles to fit the needs of your students. This makes differentiating for your students a breeze! While I've always included a blank circle option, this new option can be edited using MS Powerpoint.
I suggest copying the craft pieces on colored paper. Leave the circles white so students can color themselves.
Check out these other April resources:
► Earth Day Math Crafts
Need more differentiation options? Check out the BONUS differentiation bundle!
BONUS MATH CRAFTS DIFFERENTIATION BUNDLE
Check out my other MONTHLY MATH CRAFTS:
• August Math Crafts: Back to School Activities/ Math Craftivity
• September Math Crafts / Fall Craftivity
• October Math Crafts (Differentiated): Pumpkin, Ghost, and Bat Halloween Activity
• November Math Crafts (Differentiated) + Bonus Corn Craft
• December Math Crafts (differentiated): Christmas Tree, Wreath, Dreidel, & Mitten
• January Math Crafts (differentiated): New Year's Hat, Penguin, and Hot Cocoa
• February Math Crafts: Valentines and Presidents' Day!
• March Math Crafts (differentiated): St. Patrick's Day Clover and more!
• May Math Crafts: Butterfly, Flower Pot, and Popsicle Craftivity / End of Year
• June Math Crafts: Sun, Fish, and Ice Cream Craftivity / End of Year Activity
Earn Credits Towards Future Purchases:
If you like this product, please leave feedback at my TPT store. Each time you leave feedback, you earn credits that can be used towards your future TPT purchase! Hooray!
To keep up with the latest on new products, sales, and flash freebies, connect with me on:
☑ FACEBOOK ☑ INSTAGRAM ☑ PINTEREST ☑ WE HEART TEACHING BLOG
Copyright © 2018 Jana Guerra at We Heart Teaching. All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.