Also included in
- Spring Morning Meeting & Brain Break Bundle designed for in-person AND virtual instruction!This GROWING bundle has everything you need to conduct the perfect spring-themed Morning Meeting. This bundle CURRENTLY includes:Spring Bitmoji Virtual Classroom: Template to create a spring-themed Bitmoji$21.80$27.25Save $5.45
- DAILY MORNING MEETINGS for the ENTIRE YEAR | Year Long Morning Meeting Bundle** This product has been updated for the 2021 - 2022 school year. Both Google Slides and Powerpoint files are included with purchase. This product will be updated ANNUALLY during the summer for the next school year. **This$53.38$76.25Save $22.87
April 2022 Morning Meeting Slides | Distance Learning (Zoom and Google Meet)
- Includes April Fools Day, Easter, National Unicorn Day, Encourage a Young Writer Day, Earth Day, National Skipping Day, and Arbor Day
- Activities for both in-person and virtual teaching!
** This product has been updated for the 2021 - 2022 school year. Both Powerpoint and Google Slides versions are included with purchase. **
With this EDITABLE product, you will receive 21 days worth of pre-made Morning Meetings (plus extra blank slides!). This adds up to over 4 weeks worth of April Morning Meetings!
This product includes:
- PDF with Directions
- 21 Morning Meetings, each of which includes:
- Day of Week Cover Page (i.e. Monday, Tuesday, etc.)
- Morning Greeting Slide (includes recommended greeting)
- Morning Share Slide (includes activity)
- Morning Activity Slide (includes activity)
- Morning Message Slide (includes recommended message)
- April Holiday Slides with activities
- April Fools Day
- National Unicorn Day
- Encourage a Young Writer Day
- Earth Day
- National Skipping Day
- Arbor Day
- Extra blank slides
- Recommended Schedule (April 1st - 29th)
- Product is a ZIP file that contains a PDF with directions and a Powerpoint file. Inside the PDF titled "OPEN FIRST," you will find a link to a Google Slides version.
- You will receive both a PowerPoint and Google Slides version with purchase.
- If you have any questions, you can email me at email@example.com.
- All text is editable so you can customize and make changes for your specific classroom needs (images are not editable).
I would love to hear your feedback on this resource! Click on your "My Purchases" page. Then, click on the review button and follow the directions on the screen. Each time you give feedback, TPT will give you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Copyright © 2021 EdTech Classroom
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to classroom use only.