Hey Amazing Teachers!
This packet of March Morning Exercises are a perfect way to start your day! These Common Core aligned pages practice writing, parts of speech, reading and reviewing articles, vital math skills for 4th, 5th, and 6th graders, and so much more!
Grab individual months HERE
or snag the entire Morning Work Bundle here
Included are 29 pages of activities that review and support what your kiddos are learning in the classroom. Use this to pick, choose, and differentiate your morning work.
- Challenge Prompts on Each Page for Early Finishers
- Quick Writing Prompts
- Working with Money
- Using Prefixes
- Math with Multiplication and Division
- Simple Addition and Subtraction Problems with Whole Numbers and Decimals
- Creating Words With Random Letters
- Finding Patterns
- Solving Number Puzzles
- Would You Rather Questions
- Solving Crossword Puzzles
- Working with Multiples + Factors
- Solving a Spring Word Search
- Reading and Deciphering Poetry
- Solving Equation Problems
Please don’t hesitate to e-mail me with any questions or concerns you may have at Appleslices4th@gmail.com. Visit my blog here
to learn more about me and my classroom!