April Morning Work for Kindergarten
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Simplify your morning routine with kindergarten morning work for the entire school year! Morning work is a great classroom management strategy that allows students to ease into their morning routine. Kick-off your mornings with seatwork printables that target kindergarten common core standards whilPrice $36.00Original Price $60.00Save $24.00
- Everything you need for a fun and engaging month! This April activities bundle includes low prep centers, printable morning work, a fun craft, and more! Your kindergarten students will love the variety of hands-on activities that will help them practice essential math and literacy skills, even withPrice $20.00Original Price $30.00Save $10.00
Morning work printables your students will love! Simplify your morning routine with this April morning work! Allow your students to ease into their routine for the day with these seatwork printables that target common core standards while developing important kindergarten skills.
CLICK HERE to SAVE 20% on Kindergarten Morning Work for the entire school year!
Why use morning work?
Independent tasks are essential for creating a solid morning work time. These morning worksheets are a perfect way to start your day because they are designed to practice skills students are already familiar with.
Every week follows a predictable format so that your students can be as successful as possible as they work independently.
You can also use these printables during centers, rotations, station work, homework, or for early finishers.
- 20 literacy practice pages
- 20 math practice pages
- Cover pages to create monthly packets
✏️ April Literacy Skills:
- Short e word families
- Reading sight words in sentences
- Illustrating sentences to show comprehension
- Unscrambling sight words
- Using given sight words to complete a sentence
- Identifying short vowel sounds in words
- Using CVC words to complete a sentence
- Counting syllables in words
- Fixing sentences and writing them correctly
- Beginning blends
➕ April Math Skills:
- Drawing more objects to complete an addition equation
- Finding numbers before and after
- Using ten frames to identify equations
- Identifying a group that has more
- Identifying 3D shapes
- Verifying if an addition statement is true or false
- Addition using a number line
- Addition using the counting on strategy
- Making a ten
- Teen numbers
- Simple subtraction
- Word problems
Why teachers love these!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐“Such a great product I have gotten them for every month for my classroom!!! Love how they spiral skills! And they are designed so well!!! Great product!!!”- Blooming Little Learners
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “My students enjoyed these practice pages. They were no prep for me, so it was easy to get them ready ahead of time. They provided great practice with a variety of skills.”- Helena B.
⭐Bundle and save for a discount!⭐
Get prepped for the whole school year! Find the Kindergarten Morning Work Bundle for easier mornings all year long!