Also included in
- Hook your little readers with an interactive read aloud, focused mini-lessons paired with matching student response sheets and varied crafts that look amazing on a monthly bulletin board! Each individual kit is built to support you up to 5 days with 5 different activities depending on your classroom$85.00$169.75Save $84.75
Looking for fun and interactive read alouds, matching lessons and engaging activities that meet various core standards within your week of learning? This bundle will have you covered for up to 4 weeks of learning fun during the month of April!
You’ll SAVE BIG with the Crafting Comprehension Read Aloud BUNDLE!
There are 4 different read aloud kits included to use throughout the month.
The kits offer targeted lessons that accompany a text, story crafts, and varied literacy activities to last a week using a single mentor text in a kindergarten or first grade classroom.
**Please note: the lesson activities & varied printables CAN BE used or taught in isolation to best meet your ELAR needs.
Included Read Aloud Mentor Books you’ll need for this bundle:
- It Came in the Mail By Ben Clanton
- Saturday by Oge Mora
- Too Many Carrots by Katy Hudson
- Norman the Slug with the Silly Shell By Sue Hendra
*tip: click each link above to see exactly what’s included in the kits
What you’ll get:
- Guiding Question Read Aloud Card
- Lesson Plan Activities (5 for each book)
- Anchor Chart Template/Supports for included Mini-Lessons
- Mini Literacy Posters
- Craft Activities
- Varied Printables/Graphic Organizers/Writing Sheets
Thanks for all you do,
Alicia | @primaryscouts
**** CUSTOMER TIPS!
Earn back TPT Credit$ toward FUTURE purchases!
After purchasing, come back to this resource to review it via the Provide Feedback button. It's quick, easy and the best part - TPT gives you points back to use toward future purchases.
Interested in knowing about my new resources and discounts?
Click here to follow my store to stay current on all the things & SALES!