Also included in
- It's time to get back to hands-on learning! Integrate STEM, STEAM, and Literacy at Home or in the Classroom with 66 Read Aloud STEM Activity Menus!These activities are interdisciplinary and help students make connections between STEM subjects as well as writing and reading.These can work well as di$30.00$44.00Save $14.00
Integrate STEM and Literacy at Home or in the Classroom with April Read Aloud STEM Activity Menus!
These activities are interdisciplinary and help students make connections between STEM subjects as well as writing and reading. Includes activities for Easter, Spring, Earth Day, and April Fools Day.
Connect to April Read Aloud Books!
Each menu is connected to the following books that can be listened to via a safeshare link:
- The Curious Garden by Peter Brown
- Jasper and Ollie Build a Fort by Alex Willan
- April Foolishness by Teresa Batemen
- Kenya's Art by Linda Trice
- The Thing About Spring by Daniel Kirk
- The Biggest Easter Basket Ever by Steven Kroll
To complete these STEM menus students will need common household items like paper, recyclables, and tape.
- STEM Journal
- STEM Rubrics
- Safeshare Links and QR Codes to Book Videos
- 6 STEM Menus
- TpT Digital Version
To use Easel for Distance Learning, select "Open in Easel" on each individual product listing. Works with computers, laptops, Chromebooks, iPads, and tablets.