Build comprehension using these 6 nonfiction short passages with April themes, each featuring informational text and 4 multiple-choice questions on one page. Paragraph topics include April Fools' Day, baseball, thunder and lightning, precipitation, special winds, and laughter. The questions cover a variety of reading skills and are modeled after the types of questions on standardized reading tests. Great for spring reading!
Readability is in the 4th-5th grade range. Please check the preview to help you determine whether or not they would be suitable for your students. 3rd graders can do these with teacher support. You can purchase with confidence, as I have 32 years of experience in preparing upper elementary students for standardized reading testing!
CLICK HERE to get THIS RESOURCE as part of a money-saving BUNDLE of 180 passages!
Here is what you get with this resource:
• Baseball Beginnings informational text and questions (1 page)
• Bolts Before Booms informational text and questions (1 page)
• Cloud Cargo informational text and questions (1 page)
• Four One Fun informational text and questions (1 page)
• Ha Ha Happiness informational text and questions (1 page)
• The Wild Wild Wind informational text and questions (1 page)
• Answer Key (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
These passages have fun titles! As an added critical thinking BONUS, have students explain why they think the title of each reading passage was chosen.
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► Check out engaging Reading Passages
both long and short.
► CLICK HERE to follow me
for updates about new products, sales info & more!