Also included in
- Our Ultimate Year Long Bundle includes reading passages, comprehension questions, and activities related to social studies, science, and holidays for each month of the school year. What's Included:September BundleOctober BundleNovember BundleDecember BundleJanuary BundleFebruary BundleMarch BundleA$49.95$80.00Save $30.05
April is such a fun month filled with special holidays such as Easter, Earth Day, and National Poetry Month! Our April Activities BUNDLE has it all! It's made up of 6 reading passages and activities to celebrate this fun-filled month! The activities in this bundle are related to social studies, science, and special holidays for April.
Check out our Ultimate Bundle for the Entire School Year here.
April Reading Passages and Comprehension Questions About:
- Easter Traditions
- Earth Day
- Hop to It! Mr. Rabbit
- A Spring Chicken
- Poetic Terms
- Two famous poets: Shel Silverstein & Maya Angelou
- Trees: Deciduous and Coniferous
ELA Activities for Centers Included:
- Save the Earth Activity
- Easter Egg Flip Book
- Happy Easter Cards
- Symbols of Spring
- All About Rabbits Organizer
- Life Cycle of a Rabbit Diagram
- All About Chickens Organizer
- Life Cycle of a Chicken Diagram
- Compare & Contrast Rabbits & Chickens: A Hidden Word Sort
- Write a shape poem for Spring
- Illustrate a Poem
- All About Trees Organizer
- Life Cycle of a Coniferous Tree Diagram
- Parts of a Tree
- Types of Trees
- Compare & Contrast Types of Trees
- Vocabulary Posters & Activities
✔Spotlight on Vocabulary
Click Below for Our April Activity Bundle Freebie!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER POPULAR SCIENCE UNITS:
CHECK OUT MY OTHER POPULAR SOCIAL STUDIES UNITS:
JUST FOR YOU!! To assess the quality and see the style of my work please check out these two FREE activity packs by clicking below:
Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER to gain access to our FREE Library of Classroom Resources, special giveaways, and to see our products in action!
***Please know that I spend a lot of time researching, creating, writing, and proofreading my work but even after several revisions there may still be a typo or grammatical error. Please let me know if you find a typo or feel that a correction is needed. Just click on the Ask a Question section or email me at email@example.com versus leaving negative feedback so that I can fix it as soon as possible. I value your input to make my products the highest quality possible. Thank you in advance for your help and support!
Copyright © Heart 2 Heart Teaching LLC. All rights reserved. This file is intended for classroom and personal use only. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
**You may print for your personal, classroom use, and non-commercial use only.
**Clipart, graphics, photographs, found inside this product are copyrighted. They may not be extracted from this file without written permission from the original artist(s).