I am so excited about incorporating STEAM (STEM) into my Science class this year. Our class, myself included, found our Science curriculum redundant and boring. I created this STEAM pack to get my students excited about Science class each week.
In this April STEAM activities product, there are five activities: Amazing Umbrellas, Earth Day Growing Gardens, Recycling Sort Center, Easter Egg Basket and Earth Day Google Classroom items activity. Find more information about what each activity includes below.
1. Amazing Umbrella: students will build an umbrella for standing rainy day figurines
2. "Why Does It Rain?" informational paper
3. Amazing Umbrellas organizer
4. Colored and B/W options for Rainy Day kids template
5. Garden Growth: students will plant magnolia flowers in the classroom
6. "Happy Earth Day" informational page
7. "What Can I Do?" informational page
8. Plant Life Cycle worksheet
9. "My Personal Plant" observation sheet - students will observe their plant over time
10. Recycling Sort Center: students build recycling bins and sort given recycable items
11. "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle" informational page
12. Recycling Bin Sort key and recycable items
13. Recycling Bin Sort graphic organizer
14. Graph and Tally sheet for recycling bin sort
15. Easter Egg Basket: Students will build an Easter basket and see how many objects it can hold
16. Easter Egg Basket graphic organizer
17. "What Can My Basket Hold?" graphic organizer
18. Earth Day Legos Google Classroom directions
19. Google Classroom before and after completion pictures (teacher reference): students build digital lego images of a tree, sun, raindrop and cloud
20. Google Classroom Earth Day Legos graphic organizer
21. Built Legos photos for teacher's reference
22. How to work Google Classroom lesson directions (three pages)
Read more about the April STEAM activities here
This is part of the STEAM Activities GROWING BUNDLE!!! Find it here
Want more STEAM activities for each month? Look below!
November STEAM Activities
December STEAM Activities
January STEAM Activities
February STEAM Activities
March STEAM Activities
May STEAM Activities
June STEAM Activities
July STEAM Activities
**Look out for more STEAM activities each month. COMING SOON!**
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!