Technology always makes learning more fun! So when needing some fraction fun, use this power point two step math word problem game/activity. Immediately after an answer is selected, the game indicates if that answer is correct or incorrect.
Spring showers can be used as an interactive white board activity, in centers, or for individual students. Use it over and over! There are 20 questions.
Links to companion PowerPoint activities:
• ...May Flowers
• April Showers...May Flowers Bundle
1. Click on the “Click here to begin” button.
1. Click on a “rain drop” on the “April Sowers…” board. It will take you to a question.
2. Click an answer to the question. If you choose the correct answer, the word “Correct” will appear. If you choose an incorrect answer, the word “Incorrect” will appear.
3. To select another question, click on the “Return to Showers” link.
4. After all “rain drips” are selected, the game is over.
April Showers... Fraction Activity
by Carole Stefon
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License