Also included in
- If you're a teacher, then you know that sub plans are the bane of your existence. They take hours to plan and can be difficult to access on the fly when a colleague calls in sick. That's why I created these emergency sub plans for 3rd grade and 4th grade teachers who want to feel confident they're p$45.00$65.50Save $20.50
Spring showers got you feeling a little under the weather? The last thing you want to be doing is worrying about planning for a sub, but we all know that having a substitute teacher can often be more work than actually coming in…even when you’re sick!
The goal of this sub plan pack is to alleviate some of the stress of missing a day of work by giving you ready-to-use, engaging lesson plans that don't require hours of preparation. If you are like me, having a sub meant hours of planning while feeling completely miserable...or juggling my sick kiddo.
This ready-made, no prep sub pack is designed to be a perfect fit for your third or fourth grade classroom in April, and it offers an all-in-one solution to substitute planning. Just copy and paste the lesson plans into your own lesson plan template that fits the schedule of your school day, and you are ready to go.
More than enough for a single day's instruction, these plans also include ideas for early finishers and some challenge tasks to push advanced learners.
If you’ve ever stressed about sub plans, I hope you’ll try this easy solution to help take one more thing off your already full plate. You work hard enough already. When you’re sick, work should be the last thing on your mind!
• Preparation Instructions with no prep, copy-paste lesson plans
• The Giving Tree Reading Lesson Plans with Foldables
• Personal narrative writing activity with graphic organizer
• STEM Challenge with Engineer Tab Book
• Social Studies Passages with Comprehension Questions
• Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, and Place Value Math Pack
• Bonus Early Finisher Roll & Multiply Activity
• Answer Keys
Need a different month? Want to get your sub plans organized for the whole year?
© 2015 Rebecca Davies. All rights reserved by author. These materials are intended for personal use by a single classroom only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip art and font credits.
Click here to contact me directly via email.