Also included in
- Engage students with disabilities while working on meaningful academic tasks with Monthly Themed Units! It is the perfect way to easily address IEP goals, work on prerequisite skills and differentiate Math, ELA and Writing activities for students of multiple ability levels, specifically students in$47.95$55.00Save $7.05
- Engage students with disabilities while working on meaningful academic tasks with Monthly Themed Units! It is the perfect way to easily address IEP goals, work on prerequisite skills and differentiate Math, ELA and Writing activities for students of multiple ability levels, specifically students in$90.00$105.50Save $15.50
Engage students with disabilities while working on meaningful academic tasks with Monthly Themed Units! It is the perfect way to easily address IEP goals, work on prerequisite skills and differentiate Math, ELA and Writing activities for students of multiple ability levels, specifically students in SpEd or Autism Units.
What You'll Get
This monthly themed unit is all about Plants and Easter Eggs.
This unit includes these English Activities:
- Target Vocab Flashcards
- Vocabulary Word List Picture Supported Communication Board
- Vocabulary Word List Words, No Pictures
- BINGO! DIY a board with and without a Free Space Plus Themed Printable Cover Coins
- Target Vocabulary Match Icon to Icon-Word Combo
- Vocabulary Matching- Icon to Icon, Icon to Word & Word to Word
- Sight Word Tally Word Find Activity
- Interactive Notebook Page Flip to show word/definition/sentence with word
- Fill In the Missing Letter Lower & Upper Case
- ABC Order with Vocabulary Words
- CVC Words build words with CVC patterns- cut and paste
- Word Family Sort cut and paste
- Dolch Sight Word Fluency Strips in Color and B&W with Data Sheet
- Sight Word Repeated Reader in Color and B&W
- Label the Picture Cut and Paste
- Word Fill In Cloze Sentences with Answer Key
- Read and Color Following Written Directions
- Read and Match Reading Comprehension
This unit includes these Writing Activities:
- Pre-Writing Practice
- Penmanship With Target Vocabulary Words
- Instagram Selfie Drawing & Writing with 2 Versions
- Write a Message
- Picture Writing Prompts With 4 Vocab Icons Each
- Sentence Stems To Support Writers
- Finish the Sentence Cloze Sentence Writing- Level 1, 2 and 3
- Capitalize It Capital Letter Practice Activity
- Give It Punctuation Punctuation Practice Activity
- Edit It Editing Practice Activity
- Sentence Sort Sentence Conventions
- (3) Themed Writing Prompts with Graphic Organizers (2 versions each)
This unit includes these Math Activities:
- Classifying by Size
- Extend the Pattern
- Hidden Picture Find and Count
- Color the Ten Frame with #1-9
- Before and After- Number Line Fill In
- 100 Frame Fill In plus Bonus Cut and Paste Numbers
- Skip Counting Activity
- Which is More? Counting and Quantifying
- Which is Less? Counting and Quantifying
- Greater Than/Less Than- Number Only and Number Sentence Fill In
- Math Puzzles- Number, Number Word & Ten Frame (#1-10)
- Name the Operation- Number Sentences
- Color the Ten Frame- Addition and Subtraction Sentences
- Graphing Comparing Values Activity
- Roll and Tally- And Write the Fraction (just add dice)
- Map It Reading Comprehension & Map Skill Activity
PLUS this unit includes these 86 Clip Cards (perfect for work systems):
- (6) Beginning Sound Phonic Sound Clip Cards
- (6) Ending Sound Phonic Sound Clip Cards
- (4) Target Vocab Clip Cards
- (6) Number Words Clip Cards
- (10) Numbers 1-10 Clip Cards
- (12) Addition Clip Cards
- (12) Subtraction Clip Cards
- (6) Coins Clip Cards
- (6) Bills Clip Cards
- (6) Money Clip Cards for Bill & Coin Combinations
- (6) Math Word Problems Clip Cards
- (6) What Time Is It Clock Clip Cards
PLUS this unit includes these Bonus Materials:
- Icon Cut and Sort w/ Sorting Mat
- Crack the Code Cryptogram with 2 Versions
- Monthly Themed iSpy
- Student Monthly Calendar- Fill In
- VOD Practice Icons to Comment on with VOD
- Target Vocabulary Posters (4 words- Full Page)
- Student Binder Cover Coloring Page
- Monthly Themed Printable Bulletin Board (Color or B&W to print on colored paper)
- Student Bulletin Board Writing Activity
If you have been looking for a way to keep all your students working and making academic gains, these activities will help you get there.
Who Benefits from this Product:
If you are a teacher who is working in an Autism Unit or with Special Education students you will love this monthly unit since it comes with materials to gather IEP data on multiple skills!
If you have been looking for meaningful materials for English, Math and Writing complete with visual supports as well as task cards for centers or work systems, getting them all here, in one place, will save you time and money! Plus, bonus decor materials and print and go activities mean less prep for you and more time for other things.
To see how much this will help you as you prep, download the PREVIEW file and see all the activities and benefits of this unit… then purchase the year bundle today and work smarter, not harder!
This monthly activity is part of a year long bundle that will help you stay engaged and organized all year long with fresh materials for students and decor items. Check out the entire bundle including:
And if you are looking to add vocational training to your academics, check out these vocational work tasks:
Feedback & Followers:
Fabulous Printables Love Feedback!
Ratings make the TpT world go round :)
AND earn you points to get more for less.
Follow me to be the first to know about my new sales, freebies and products! Look for the green star near my store name and click it to become a follower. You'll receive updates directly to your inbox that will help you work smarter, not harder. Woo-hoo!
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
This resource was created by Ayodele Jones © 2019. All rights reserved by authors. The materials in this unit were distributed and intended for single use only. The purchaser may reproduce copies for students in your classroom for classroom use only. You may not share with other teachers in your building, district, or otherwise. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Additional licenses can be purchased for multi-use at a discount. Please contact the author at email@example.com.
PS: This product was updated in 2019 to include triple the number of pages… if you have already purchased this product, be sure to download the update and then purchase the other monthly units! Remember, this is perfect for math centers, task card work systems, and life skills classrooms. Get yours today!