April Visual Recipes with REAL pictures ( for special education )
What educators are saying
Also included in
- YEAR BUNDLE * 5 visual recipes for each month (60 total no bake recipes) with REAL pictures of each step for an entire year of cooking in the classroom. Use this bundle of recipes to cook with your students in the classroom, foster those super important life skills, and work on those IEP goals and oPrice $48.00Original Price $72.00Save $24.00
• Save money by buying the YEAR BUNDLE. •
APRIL VISUAL RECIPES | 5 visual recipes with REAL pictures of each step for the month of April.
Use this bundle of recipes to cook with your students in the classroom, foster those super important life skills, and work on those IEP goals and objectives... all at the same time!
EACH RECIPE INCLUDES:
• Recipe card (that lists kitchen tools and ingredients needed)
• Visual recipe and sequencing mat
• Adapted visual recipe workpages
• Pages to create a visual recipe file folder
• 4” sequencing cards
• Comprehension questions
• Recipe survey
• ...and more!
Digital visual recipe now included for each recipe.
WHAT RECIPES ARE INCLUDED?
• Banana Cookies
• Caramel Bark
• Caramel Chips
• Banana Bites
• Energy Bites
• Want to know what kitchen supplies are essential to a smooth classroom cooking lesson? Check out this blog post.
• Want to know the only kitchen tools you need for cooking in any classroom? Check out this blog post.
You might also like: 35+ Visual Recipes for Fun Food Friday
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!