• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
3 WAYS TO WRITE * Pump up your writing with this set of NO PREP, 48 total illustrated writing prompts that make writing fun for your student during the month of April!
What are the 3 ways to write?
1. Stickers: Print the writing prompts on Avery Label 8163. Use as stickers in writing notebooks. Two ways to print are included.
2. Projectables: Project the full size writing prompts on to any white board or interactive board for whole class writing.
3. Cards: Print 4 writing prompt cards per page, laminate, and cut. Attach and hold together with binder rings. Instant writing center!
Read this blog post
to see how to use these prompts in your classroom.
What will my students write about?
• April Fool's Day
• Anniversary of US Flag
• National Read a Road Map Day
• Booker T Washington's birthday
• No Housework Day
• National Sibling Day
• Astronomy Week
• National Garden Month
• National Pet Owner's Month
• National Humor Month
• Earth Day
• Arbor Day
• National Wildlife Week
• Home Run Day
• Hug a Friend Day
• Tell a Story Day
• Penguin Day
• National Honesty Day
• Administrative Professionals Day
• DEAR: Drop Everything And Read Day
• National Poetry Month
• Keep America Beautiful Month
• Anniversary of Pony Express
• Anniversary of 1st Space Shuttle Launch
• Kindergarten Day
Writing Formats Include:
• 5 W's (who what when where why)
• Design / Illustrate / Create
• Write a story
• Write a rap or song / poem
• Write a letter / knock-knock joke
• Compare and contrast
• Story Starters
• Pretend / Imagine
Grab the BUNDLED Writing Prompts for the Year
Looking for more monthly-themed writing prompts?
January Writing Journal Prompts
February Writing Journal Prompts
March Writing Journal Prompts
April Writing Journal Prompts
May Writing Journal Prompts
June and July Writing Journal Prompts
August Writing Journal Prompts
September Writing Journal Prompts
October Writing Journal Prompts
November Writing Journal Prompts
December Writing Journal Prompts
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!