PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These writing prompts allow teachers to not only learn about their students personally, but also increase their understanding of each student's current writing ability. There are a variety of prompts, ranging from seasonally specific to random and creative.
This product comes with 5 writing prompts:
- April 1st is April Fools Day. Write a story about a time you played a joke on someone.
- April 11th is National Pet Day. In your opinion, what is the best type of pet to have?
- If I was a rabbit for a day...
- Earth Day is celebrated April 22nd. Explain what you can do to help save our environment.
- Tell me about a time you showed kindness to a classmate.
Each prompt comes in 4 different writing pages:
1. handwriting lines with picture spot
2. regular lines with picture spot
3. handwriting lines without a picture spot
4. regular lines without a picture spot
The entire year comes with 60 prompts. Each month is a mixture of seasonal prompts and creative writing prompts. The bundle is not complete yet. Buy now at a exceptionally low price and be the first to have access to new months as they become available!
Click below to see prompts from other months:
May (not released yet)
June (not released yet)
July (not released yet)