Aquaponics and Urban Sustainability - Science Worksheet (Google, PDF, Print)
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Get this bundle with a variety of aquaponic lesson plans and science activities for middle and high school students. Ready for distance learning!❤️Follow My StoreThis set offers the teacher a variety of aquaponics worksheets to choose from, aquaponics benefits, is aquaponics profitable, aquaponics adPrice $30.40Original Price $38.00Save $7.60
- This Environment and Sustainable Agriculture Lesson Plans Bundle has all of my Twitter research guides on the topic of sustainable farming. You can use these environmental science and sustainable agriculture science worksheets to explore social media for current events, ideas, and news about how wePrice $45.00Original Price $88.00Save $43.00
- Agriculture and Environmental science worksheets and other middle school science activities.Want this bundle in Google Format?❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.How does farming affect the environment? What is agriculture sustainability? ThePrice $195.00Original Price $253.00Save $58.00
- Bundle of science worksheets and teaching resources for an aquaponics and conservation unit. Format:These resources come in multiple formats to work in most all teaching situations!- Google Slide hyperdocs- Easy print PDFs, also digitally fillable- Needed hyperlinks are embedded for easy student accPrice $25.00Original Price $32.00Save $7.00
- The what is aquaponic farming bundle has students consider a sustainable farming alternative in detail. These resources are a good fit for an agriculture or sustainability unit. Format:- Easy print PDFs, also digitally fillable- Google slides hyperdoc for online use- Needed hyperlinks are embedded fPrice $35.00Original Price $50.00Save $15.00
- Look at these aquaponics & GMO lesson plans, worksheets, and interactive activities to introduce the concepts of aquaponic fish farming, genetics, and more. Format:- Easy print PDFs, also digitally fillable- Needed hyperlinks are embedded for easy student access- Answer keys when they apply❤️FPrice $31.20Original Price $39.00Save $7.80
During this engaging research project, students will review and interact with the Twitter feed of an aquaponics association that educates about aquaponics, urban growth, and sustainability education. Students will consider aquaponics benefits, what is urban growth, and how does sustainability helps reduce the human impact on the environment.
See the special education modified version here.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom
- Digital-PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Research link embedded directly in the guide
Use this activity guide to direct students to the current Twitter feed of an excellent Twitter account about tourism as a means of furthering social and environmental change.
The guide has them read through the feed and report information about geographic locations, tourist activities, and attractions. Then there is a sharing activity, followed by a short essay reflective question.
They don't need Twitter accounts to do this activity. I also provide the Twitter research link directly on the student guide and list the account they are to search at the top as well.
Twitter keeps us up to date on the current status of things in the world and this lesson is meant to show students how to use Twitter in an academic way. It is also a chance for them to learn that situations in the world are ever-changing.
Around 30 minutes with peer sharing
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)