PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
4.98 MB | 11 pages
Bring the music of Camille Saint-Saens’, Carnival of the Animals to life for your students with these cute aquarium finger puppets. These should be used as part of your guided listening. Students move the character whenever they hear that theme, the flute, the violins, etc. Students can even make them dance along as they watch video clips of the song.
Included in this set:
* one page of aquariums in color (with cut-out guide lines)
* one page of aquariums in color (without cut-out guide lines)
* one page of aquariums in B&W (with cut-out guide lines)
* one page of aquariums in B&W (without cut-out guide lines)
* two pages (one male; one female) of 4/4 conducting charts in color
* two pages (one male; one female) of 4/4 conducting charts in B&W
There are six finger puppets per page.No need for card stock - regular paper works fine. Cut out and tape around the finger. You can have your students color the black and white images or simply print the "color" versions. The color images even look great printed in black and white on a basic copier.