In this lesson, students will listen to and analyze the song "Aquellos años locos" by El Canto del Loco in order to practice describing childhood and gain an introductory understanding of the use of imperfect verbs (specifically to describe childhood).
This product is an interactive (and completely editable) Google Slides assignment intended for Google Classroom / Google Drive. Using Google Classroom, you can automatically create a copy of the slides for each student which they can edit with their own answers before submitting it back to you. For this format, you and your students must have access to Google Classroom / Google Drive and devices.
The slides will prompt them to complete a variety of activities about the song, "Aquellos años locos" by El Canto del Loco. Activities include:
1) Review: describing students' own childhood memories
2) Lyrics: listen to the song and fill-in the lyrics
3) New Vocab: match song lyrics to the correct image that represents its meaning
4) Song Meaning: focus on key song phrases and describe song's overall theme
5) Grammatical Forms: complete chart with examples of imperfect verbs and each verb's meaning
6) Observations: students make observations of patterns they see in this new verb form
7) Extension: students complete their own version of the song by filling in the blanks with their own childhood memories
8) Reflection: students complete a brief reflection on their opinion of the song
*ANSWER KEY is included!
*** Please leave a review!
As you leave product reviews, you earn TPT credits to use toward future purchases. To find out more, go to your account and select "TPT credit balance."
You may also like:
Darte Un Beso / Indirect & Direct object pronouns song
Celebración del pasado Digital Poster / Preterite & Imperfect
Mi cuentito Storybook Unit Project / Preterite & Imperfect
Vivir mi vida / Ir + a + infinitive Song