Learn through play, Montessori inspired comprehensive Arabic letters box. You will find each letter in all its forms to connect and build words. The set also includes the vowel letters in different colors with corresponding Harakaat. This set includes Arabic sight words and sheets to practice reading, building, and finally writing the words.
This set can be used as flashcards to letters and even a memory game because each letter can be printed multiple times.
لعبة اتركيب الأحرف الأبجدية
لعبة ممتعة للتعلم عن طريق اللعب و التعليم المرن
1. Print this file and cut out all the boxes.
2. Laminate all the pieces for durability.
3. Use a 36 grid craft box to sort the letters.
4. Use 15 grid craft boxes to sort punctuation and sight words.
5. Use vis-à-vis markers to write on laminated sheets and use wet wipes to erase.
6. Use the provided sheets to write a word for the student to read. After reading, the student attempts to build the word using the provided letters and then writes it.
7. After building words, the student could then build sentences using punctuation and sight words.
8. The provided sight words should be taught prior to usage.
9. Refer to our TPT store for Arabic sight words activities.
If you like this, check out these similar resources:
- Days of the week 24x36 poster (FREE)
If you like our work, please rate our worksheets and share your feedback! We ask that you do do not share this document This is NOT a free resource, if you like it, please refer your friends to download and follow us to see our upcoming educational resources!