This product contains 30 VERBS word slides
1. Read phonetically by sounding out each letter.
2. Blend sounds together then reading the whole word.
3. Add different sounds to make a new word.
4. Distinguish between similar spelled words by identifying the sounds of the letters that differ (MIDDLE LETTER).
5. Experience the beauty of the ARABIC RHYMING WORDS in the early learning age.
Directions for use:
1. Print on card stock paper and laminate for durability.
2. Cut the cards and the bars.
3. Cut the doted lines inside the cards. Use x Acto knife for easy cut.
4. Students slide the letter bar through the card to make words.