The Arc de Triomphe was commissioned by Napoleon to celebrate French military victories. But he never saw it completed. Find out why in this article about the history of the Arch.
This version of the item includes a short reading activity on Google slides to be shared via link or Google Classroom. Students can type their answers directly on the slides and share them with you. You can also use the included Google Forms version of the questions - have students type their answers and receive all answers on one convenient spreadsheet. Or even better - use Flubaroo to grade the multiple choice questions and you'll only need to grade the short answer questions!
Includes answer key, additional resources AND instructions on how to use the slideshow with students and how to use Flubaroo to grade submissions via Google forms. All slides can be printed if desired.
• Notre-Dame - reading for beg/int French students - Google Drive
• Paris Metro - readings & activities - Google Drive edition
• Un voyage à Paris activity - Google drive
• Versailles - a reading for French students - Google Drive
This item is included in:
• Paris monuments - reading bundle - Google drive edition