Also included in
- Are you a first year teacher, long-term sub, or new to World Literature? This is everything you need for a fantastic year with your world literature curriculum for high school level students! With this bundle, you can rest easy knowing that you have everything you need to make it through the year! TPrice $187.02Original Price $225.02Save $38.00
Introduce your students to the world of archetypes by having them create their own reference flip book. Students can either make their book entirely from scratch or you can have them fill in the pre-made templates. Students will have the archetype name, description, draw an image, and come up with an example they know from modern pop culture reference.
Doing this activity at the beginning of the year and having their reference book to continuously look back to all year helps to bring their literary analysis abilities to a whole new level!
- Teacher directions
- Printable student directions
- Student samples of finished product
- Pre-made templates students can fill in the image and example
- Pre-made reference template if you want them to make the entire book from scratch
- Canva template if you want to have students complete a digital copy
- Archetypes PP presentation to display as you talk about each archetype
✒ There are 20 character and situational archetypes and 25 symbolic (shapes and colors). Some of the archetypes covered:
- The Hero
- The Temptress
- The Devil Figure
- Safe Haven vs. The Wilderness
- The Scapegoat
- The Damsel in Distress
- The Mother Figure
- The Trickster
- Death and Rebirth
- Star-Crossed Lovers
- The Fall
What are other teachers saying?
Ashley P. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My students loved this resource. It made it easy for me to teach the concept and was engaging at the same time.
This product is also included in this unit!
Other products you might enjoy!
Copyright © Around the World With Mrs. C.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.