Inspire your students to study the incredible structures of the world!
From the Eiffel Tower in France to the Beijing National Stadium in China, students dive into the architectural design, engineering and historical significance of these magnificent structures.
This resource guides students through conducting their own research report on an architectural structure of the world (over 75 suggested topics are listed). After choosing a topic to focus on, students are asked to conduct research using the Internet and books while following criteria. Next, students are asked to share their learning by creating a poster board, presentation board, or power point presentation. A 3D model may also be constructed to further display learning. Finally, students present their work to the class.
Can be done in partners. Printable Evaluation forms included!
This Project Package Includes:
- Step by Step Instructions
- 75 Possible Research Topics
- Student Criteria Checklist
- Presentation Options Page
- Research Notes Page
- 3D Model Design Page
- Printable Evaluation Forms
We really appreciate all the feedback we receive. Your feedback helps make our products better.
WE OFTEN PROVIDE FREEBIES TO OUR FOLLOWERS AND ALL NEW PRODUCTS DEBUT AT 20% OFF:
• Look for the green star next to our store logo at the top right corner of this page and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to be notified each time we debut a new product or freebie!