Your students will enjoy looking for all of the fun architectural terms and styles of construction hidden in this puzzle worksheet. The words are hidden in all directions making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
The 24 hidden architecture vocabulary words are: Aqueduct, Arcade, Arch, Balcony, Buttress, Cantilever, Column, Cornice, Dome, Facade, Frieze, Gable, Gargoyle, Gazebo, Igloo, Keystone, Minaret, Parapet, Pergola, Spire, Stairs, Steeple, Tower, Turret
If you like this architecture worksheet, you might also like:
• Economics Word Search Puzzle
• Earth Science Word Search Puzzle
• Leonardo da Vinci Word Search Puzzle
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
architecture activity, architecture unit supplement