Arctic Animal Literacy Center. Reinforce letter sounds with Arctic Animal Beginning Letter Cards.
1. Print on card stock.
2. Cut to separate.
Instructions to Use
1. Provide students with cards and alphabet manipulatives that match the missing letters (magnetic letters, felt letters, the included letter cards).
2. Alternatively, students can write in the missing letter with dry erase markers or better yet, dry erase crayons.
3. Student looks at picture, says the name of the animal, and places/writes the missing letter in each box.
If you like this product you might want to look at some of my other products:
• Woodland Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Zoo Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Farm Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Arctic Animal Math and Literacy Fun
Click on the ★ above to follow my store! Be among the first to hear about my new products and freebies
And don’t forget to come back and leave a comment! Earn credit toward new purchases
, and help me create new products that you will like!
If you are happy with what you see, you might want to browse my store. Just click HERE