When it starts getting cold outside, teachers start thinking about creative ways to get their students through the winter. If you're looking for something informative, crafty, and fun, this is the product just for you. This arctic animal paper bag study is so fun and engaging, it will keep your students full attention. Students love learning about animals and their habitats, and why not add a little craft with it? In this bundle you will find:
- Snowy Owl Investigation & Owl Template
- Polar Bear Investigation & Polar Bear Template
- Puffin Penguin Investigation & Penguin Template
- Reindeer Investigation & Reindeer Template
- Walrus Investigation & Walrus Template
- Arctic Hare Investigation & Arctic Hare Template
- Arctic Fox Investigation & Arctic Fox Template
- Blank Template Investigation
All of these fun and interactive paper bag flip books have all non-fiction information about each animal, and how that animal survives their habitat. Your students will love exploring how walruses have blubber, and how reindeer dig with their hooves in the snow to get their next meal.
***Please rate this product and follow me @SecondGradeCatitudes on Teachers Pay Teachers, Instagram, and Facebook.