Also included in
- Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel Digital Magic Reveal Pixel Art - students solve multiplication or division problems to AUTO-GENERATE pixel art images in Google™ Sheets (or Microsoft Excel™). These self-checking, EDITABLE, digital activities work with ANY device with Google™ Sheets (iPads, Chromeboo$12.99$19.96Save $6.97
Digital Pixel Art on Google Sheets featuring arctic animals and an environmental theme! Have students solve multiplication problems to AUTO-GENERATE one of 5 arctic themed pixel art images in Google™ Sheets (or Microsoft Excel™) plus a "secret message." This self-checking, EDITABLE, digital activity works with ANY device with Google™ Sheets (iPads, Chromebooks, and more) and includes 4 differentiated versions.
Easily integrate Google Classroom or Google Drive™ online storage service into your winter, January, or even Earth Day math plans with this low prep, paperless, multiplication review game!
As students solve the problems in Column A, by typing their answers in Column B, a mystery pixel art image is revealed, piece by piece. Students will know they have typed the correct answer if they see pixels appearing! If nothing happens, then students know to self-correct their answer. Students do NOT need to be familiar with Google Sheets to do this activity.
Direction Packet & digital Google™ Sheets includes everything you & your students need to use Google Sheets independently:
Arctic Animal Themed Digital Magic Reveal Pixel Art templates - 5 magic reveal pixel images are created in your choice of 4 differentiated Google Sheet versions! Each image is revealed by solving 25 multiplication problems. (For a total of 500 problems!).
* Versions included are:
-Multiplication Times Tables 1-5
-Multiplication Times Tables 6-12
-Multiplication Times Tables 1-12
-Division Tables 1-10
* Need to differentiate further? The PDF includes 2 pages of visual directions for EDITING both the problems and the solutions on Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel! Please note, the pixel images cannot be edited.
* Teacher & student directions for setting up & sharing Google Sheets with students using Google Classroom.
* Optional Student page of directions for using Google Sheets.
* This activity is compatible with Microsoft Excel. The PDF includes directions for downloading as an Excel file and editing in Excel too!
You and your students will need Google Drive accounts either individual or a shared account or access to Microsoft Excel. This game works great with and without Google Classroom and can be used whole group or in a center.
Since my products all utilize free web and app resources, there may be rare times that the technology does not work as planned, which may be out of my control. Please be sure to message me in the Q&A section so I can assist you before leaving feedback. I use all of the apps that I base my packets on frequently and will update products as the apps themselves update.
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Microsoft Excel is a trademark of Microsoft. Erintegration is not affiliated with and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc. or Microsoft. By purchasing this resource, you agree not to create derivative resources for commercial sale or for free distribution beyond a single classroom using the formulas and pixel art images provided by Erintegration.