This cute Arctic Animals game is the perfect way for students to practice adding a suffix to a word.
*suffix poster with definition
*28 cards (for up to 28 players)
*recording page (3 variations - for up to 28 players, 24 players or 20 players -- you can easily adapt for fewer students)
Students move from desk to desk to complete each question. Each card has a root word and a suffix. Students put these parts together and write the new word on the recording page.
*See preview! :)
**Click "follow me" to see new products. 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Here are some more winter themed products for lower elementary grades:
* Arctic Animals Research Papers
* Gingerbread Addition Game
* Frosty Families Freebie
* Winter Poetry Collection Literacy Posters
* Mrs. Claus' Worksheets Freebies
* North Pole Express Noun Scoot
* Winter Rhyming Game
* Yes, Virginia! Reader
* 4 Word Work Centers for Winter