This is a book to complement any study on Arctic animals and communities! They can be used as centers or whole class activities!
1. vocabulary cards: including the english words as well as the words written in inuktitut!
2. Animal research paper and final copy shape book paper!
3. Math problem solving with play-doh snowballs! SUPER FUN!
4. Inuksuk sun catcher art
5. Map activity!
6. Animal trading card printables with information about the different animals
7. A look into the igloo and activity to go with it!
8. Transportation pages and compare and contrast with snowshoe art!
9.Make paper snowshoes and weave them!
10. Arctic animal hunt comprehension game!
11. A trip to the arctic writing activity! Students use the suitcase template to create a list of ltems they would need to take as well as state their reason for taking that item (the suitcase is a foldable book cover so it is really cute!)
12. Soap carving activity
Enjoy as more are added! Keep checking back to redownload!