This Arctic unit is perfect for early learners all the way up to second grade, or even special education! The tasks in this resource are differentiated- making it simple to adapt for your pre-k and kindergarten classrooms, as well as age appropriate for first and even second grade.
Included in this resource is everything you need to complete a desert habitat unit of study. You will find:
1. Picture cards for the habitat and 19 of the animals that live there.
2. A coloring reader allows students to color in the animals of the Arctic habitat. The simple reading of the text makes it easy for any student to read.
3. Arctic information sheet along with differentiated recording sheets for students. Students can either write sentence, write a few words, or draw a picture.
4. Each of the 20 animals comes with a fact sheet. Animal fact sheet response sheet available for an animal report.
5. Two activity worksheets include coloring, cutting, and gluing animals into the proper groups.
6. A fun coloring page for students who may finish early.
Check out the video for book assembly instructions.
Follow me on Instagram!