This 63 page pdf includes 10 math projects for the end of 4th grade. They were made to prepare students for 5th grade.
I suggest using 1 project per day, as some of the projects need a bit of teaching beforehand. Some of the lessons are for 5th grade standards, that 4th graders should pick up on easily. Other projects are extensions on 4th grade standards that have already been taught. Projects books, scavenger hunts, word problems,games
1. Make your own board game with spinner
2. Bank Account Mini Book
3. Shape Attributes Book
4. Are you Ready for summer with multiplication and money?
5. Area of Irregular shapes
6. Word problem scavenger hunt
7. Design a zoo using perimeter
8. Equivalent fractions with ice cream
9. Double digit multiplication butterflies
10. Make your own PEMDAS book
Check out the preview for everything included.