Are you ready for some football? With football season around the corner and I know I am.
This football package features 7 math stations:
1. I have who has cards with number words up to twenty
2. Quarterback Sneak: That sneaky QB has hidden the ball and it is up to your students to find it. They must first ready the number from 0-50 to look behind it. (You can also differentiated by having students put the numbers in order from 0-50)
3. Are you ready for some football? This game features cards with doubles facts (up to 10+10) and addition +1
4. Roll, Say and Keep: using the same cards from Are you ready for some football, kids take turns answer the cards on the board.
5. Feed the Pig: Purchasing items up to 12 cents using pennies
6. Graphing Mats: This activity has 3 differentiated worksheets for kids at all levels
7. Number Replay: Before and after numbers