For the first time we are releasing this in video form for PC or Mac/IPad users. We are also releasing the video as a PowerPoint Presentation, PowerPoint Show, PDF Documents, and PDF Activity Sheets. You will get both videos with my voice as a video to use as a resource for your students.
These videos have been viewed on YouTube thousands of times. To preview these videos on Youtube:
Are the Numbers Even or Odd? Part 1
Are the Numbers Even or Odd? Part 2
Here is what you will get:
1. Are the Numbers Even or Odd? Part 1 & Part 2 in Videos for PC or MAC/Ipad. (This allows you to teach, and play the tutorials with my voice)
2. Are the Numbers Even or Odd? Part 1 & Part 2: PowerPoint Presentations (This allows you to modify or change the PowerPoint)
3. Are the Numbers Even or Odd? Part 1 & Part 2: PowerPoint Shows. (This allows you to play the shows while you narrate)
4. Are the Numbers Even or Odd? Part 1 & Part 2: PDF Documents (This allows you to print)
5. Are the Numbers Even or Odd? Part 1 & Part 2: PDF Activity Sheets (Print these for your students to complete to check for understanding)
You will receive 2 PowerPoint Presentations, and 2 PowerPoint shows, 2 PDF Documents, 2 Printable Activity Sheets, and 4 Videos (2 for PC, and 2 for MAC/IPad). That's 12 activities making each activity less than 65 cents.
We hope these activities make teaching even and odd numbers fun with your kids. Check out my YouTube Channel for thousands of educational videos for your kids: Complabteacher
Thanks for looking,