Introducing "Are you smarter than a 3rd grader?" - An interactive gameshow you can host in your very own classroom!
Loosely based on the TV show "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" students work in pairs/groups, to answer Grade 1, 2 and 3 questions in the following subject areas:
- ELA: Spelling, grammar & punctuation
- Math: Number, measurement & fractions
- Science: Earth science, human science & animal science
- History: American history & world history
- Geography: American history & world history
- General Ability: Bonus round 1 & bonus round 2
Students are awarded points according to difficulty and have 30 seconds to answer each question.
Use the game to challenge gifted and talented year 2 students, or with year 3 or 4 students as a fun and accessible time-filler!
Want a discount on your next purchase?
• After purchasing this product simply provide feedback and you can earn TpT credit!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
If you like this product you may also like:
• School Carnival Design - A group problem solving math activity
• Adventure Time Theme Park - A group problem solving math activity
• Creative Writing Bundle For Grades 2-6