This Math Survivor Pack includes everything you need to start putting together your own Math Survivor kit. This pack will help your organize your groups, organize your materials, and your challenges.
Included in this pack are
- Expectation page that outlines how survivor will work in the class.
- Suggestions for implementation and organization
- There are 15 unique Unit Title pages to laminate and use to record the focus of that unit, Place them on a folder or an envelope to store things in and keep student materials together.
- Color coded group labels to laminate and re-use. They can be used to record weekly point tallies as well as group names
- Teachers weekly point recording sheets
- Teacher recording sheet to keep track of group members and monthly totals.
- Point tally topper for your bulletin board (or wall space)
- 5 Challenge Round Instruction Sheets with suggestions for use and examples where necessary.
- A Weekly Rotation schedule for your binder
- A Unit Checklist for you to use to organize your units, your materials, prep ahead of time, and make notes of important things to do, to buy, to make.
- A Grand Finale Survivor inspired eat off challenge instruction sheet
This pack DOES NOT include the worksheets or challenge materials – this will be something unique to your classroom and your own teaching style. It can be used across a broad range of grade levels - I used it for grade one and grade seven. You may even choose to differentiate if you have a class with various strengths of learners. Challenge games and activities are outlined also, but the materials themselves are not included because this too will be unique to your classroom and teaching style. This pack is to help you organize your own materials and ideas into an effective Math Survivor. It is NOT editable.
Thanks for checking it out!