This is an excerpt from my popular line of
Bossy Brocci Math & Big Science workbooks on Amazon.
Printing should be:
with the Flip being along the 'SHORT' edge or side
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Calculate Base & Height's Effect on Changing Area for 8 Parallelograms
2) Write a matching sentence for all 8 scenarios
3) Fill out a Table for Base and Height's Effect on Area for 16 scenarios
4) Answer 9 Multiple-choice questions based on their Calculations & Observations
5) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
6) Be trained to calculate the area of a Parallelogram methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side.
Math Geometry Area of a Circle Area of a Square Area of a Rectangle Area of a Triangle Area of a Parallelogram Area of a Trapezoid Area of a Quadrilateral Quadrilaterals Area of a Polygon Polygons Changing Dimension Dimensions Effect on Area Effects Affect Affects on Area Radius Diameter Circumference Side Length Width Height Base and Height Calculating Solving for Area Diagonal Pythagorean Pythagorean Equation Pythagorean Theorem