This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Calculate the Area of 8 Circles given their Radius
2) Calculate the Effect of Changing Radius on Area of 8 Circles
3) Write 8 complete sentences for Radius' Effect on Area of a Circle
4) Fill out a Table for Radius' Effect on Area for 18 circle comparisons
5) Answer 9 Multiple-choice questions based on their Calculations & Observations
6) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
7) Be trained to calculate the area of a Circle methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side.
Math Geometry Area of a Circle Area of a Square Area of a Rectangle Area of a Triangle Area of a Parallelogram Area of a Trapezoid Area of a Quadrilateral Quadrilaterals Area of a Polygon Polygons Changing Dimension Dimensions Effect on Area Effects Affect Affects on Area Radius Diameter Circumference Side Length Width Height Base and Height Calculating Solving for Area Diagonal Pythagorean Pythagorean Equation Pythagorean Theorem