Area Battle is a fun way for students to solve for and compare the area of rectangles. This game is meant to be played in pairs. The game can be played during guided math groups or in math work stations while you teach small groups.
This purchase includes:
- 3 color-coded sets of the game (so six students can be playing at the same time)
- Each set has the same questions or pictures with different unit lengths (ranging from x2 to x12).
- One "Show Your Work" sheet that can be copied for all players
- One recording sheet that can be copied for all players
- Color-coded answer keys for students to track answers as they play
Each set contains 40 playing cards and 1 card with game instructions.
Please check out the preview before purchasing and enjoying!
You may also be interested in: