Area Model Multiplication and Division Task Cards
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This HUGE bundle contains all of the Leaf and STEM Learning Texas TEKS aligned resources for 4th grade. As more 4th grade TEKS aligned resources are created, they will be added to this bundle.The current price reflects a discount on the currently included resources! Any resources added after yourPrice $59.00Original Price $94.50Save $35.50
- This is a growing bundle! Although it is not yet complete, as new resources are added, you will be able to download an updated file with all the new items at no additional cost.These materials support learners in 5th grade math with centers and stations activities, interactive notebook materials, fPrice $145.00Original Price $256.00Save $111.00
Area models using base ten blocks can be used to represent multiplication and division of decimals and whole numbers. Practice the skills required of the Common Core and Texas TEKS math standards to use multiple representations of multiplication and division with this task card set.
This set of task cards includes:
- 20 different base ten model cards to improve student understanding of how place value relates to multiplication and division.
- Interactive notebook pages to help you introduce area models with base ten blocks.
- Word problem task cards with 8 for decimal multiplication and division and 8 for whole number multiplication.
- Student recording sheet to create a complete center activity
- A teacher answer key to make it easy for you to check your students' work.
Check out the preview to learn even more about this top selling, highly rated product!
You may also be interested in:
- Multiplication Models for Whole Numbers
- Multiplication Models for Decimals
- Division Strategies Interactive Notebook Set
- Area Models to Multiply and Divide Decimals Interactive Notebook Set
- 5th Grade Math TEKS Mega Bundle
This task card and notebook set aligns to Texas TEKS 4.4D, TEKS 4.4E, TEKS 5.3D, and TEKS 5.3E. This set is also aligned to Common Core CCSS 4.NBT.B.5, CCSS 4.NBT.B.6, and CCSS 5.NBT.B.6.
More from Leaf and STEM Learning online
© LD Helfer, 2015 All Rights Reserved
This item is also bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.