Area Perimeter Volume Project Based Learning BUNDLE
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (3)
This bundle includes 3 differentiated project based learning projects:
- Level 1: Design a Farm Challenge - students design a farm with vegetable gardens and animal enclosures using a minimum required area and perimeter. This resource uses smaller numbers and a larger grid. It's perfect for 3rd grade.
- Level 2: Design a Zoo Challenge - students use area and perimeter to design a zoo. Animal enclosures must adhere to the minimum area and perimeter. This resource uses larger numbers and a smaller grid than Design a Farm. It's perfect for 4th grade.
- Level 3: Design a City Challenge - students use area, perimeter, and volume to design a city complete with 3D buildings. They find the perimeter of their green space, area of all roads, and volume of each building. This resource is perfect for 5th grade.
Each project includes:
- Teacher directions
- force copy links to digital Google Slides versions (for Design a Farm and Design a Zoo only!)
- student directions and project guidelines
- all printable materials needed
- scoring rubrics
- finished examples
Each of these can be purchased individual but buying this bundle will save you 30%! It's perfect if you teach multiple grade levels or for differentiating to meet the needs of students with varying ability levels.
Please follow my store here for more great resources!
You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, and lafountaineofknowledge.com where you'll discover ideas, inspiration, and plenty of freebies! Or join my email list to get my monthly newsletter with exclusive FREE resources you can't get anywhere else!
Want free money to spend on Teachers Pay Teachers? Rate this product to earn some TpT credit! Leaving feedback helps us both out and takes less than a minute! Your support makes it possible for me to continue making and sharing great resources! Thank you!
Click for more math crafts and project based learning activities!