Project based unit to teach and apply Area, Perimeter, and Volume of rectangles, triangles, rectangular prisms, and triangular prisms. Students design blue prints and then create a 3-D model of a house for "Mr. Brown"
- Unit Outline, Timeline, Hints and Suggestions, and Student Grade Sheet
- Note taking outline and answer key for area and perimeter
- Editable Cover page with due dates (.docx)
- Mr. Brown's House part 1: Directions for designing blue prints and outline for finding area of each room and total house
- Mr. Brown's House part 2: Directions and outline for finding perimeter (or surface area for higher grades) for each room and total house.
- Mr. Brown's House part 3: Directions for creating a 3-D model and an outline for finding volume of each room and total house.
- Grading Rubric
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License