Area - Shaded Center
1. Print out the document.'
2. Shade in the boxes that you want your students to work with. All of the boxes are unshaded.
3. Laminate the document (for durability).
4. Label an envelope or baggie with the name of the center.
5. Cut out the directions (as one card) and put in a baggie.
6. Cut out the numbers and put them in the same baggie.
7. Put the baggie in a math center basket (or wherever you have your individual centers).
8. Before allowing students to work with the centers, explain what is expected of them.