Help! Harry, Ron, and Hermoine have been caught by Professor Snape for being out of the Gryffindor tower at night again. It is up to you and your students to help Harry out of his trickiest challenge yet.... MUGGLE MATH!
In this product students are asked to solve problems that include:
- finding the area of quadrilaterals
- finding composite area of shapes
- finding the volume of rectangular prisms
- finding the surface are of rectangular prisms
- an answer key is included
If you enjoyed this product please visit my store to leave feedback!
- Bee A Learner