Area and Circumference of Circles Bundle of Worksheets, Activities, & Games
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Teach and review area and circumference of circles with this fun bundle that contains activities, worksheets, and even a bingo game! Great Pi Day activities for your middle school math classes or any-day activities!
This download contains everything you need to meet Common Core Standard 7.G.4!
Included in this product are the following:
- Worksheet reviewing basic circle vocabulary (center, radius, diameter, chord, arc, and semicircle)
- Activity/Worksheet that guides students to "discover" pi and the circumference formula
- Activity that guides students to "discover" the area of a circle formula
- Practice worksheet on circumference
- Practice worksheet on the area of circles
- Worksheet on real-life area and circumference word problems
- Riddle sheet on area & circumference
- Interactive "moving targets" review game on circumference & area of circles
- Interactive digital bingo game on circumference & area of circles (works great for distance learning, hybrid classrooms, or face to face classrooms that are 1:1)
- Pi Day worksheet with pie-themed word problems on area & circumference
- Paper Bingo Game
I hope you and your students enjoy the activities in this circumference and area circle bundle!
(The resources in this bundle have students use 3.14 for pi)