Teach third and fourth grade students about perimeter and area concepts with this bundle, which contains multiple resources. The activities in this bundle focus on the following skills:
- defining area and perimeter
- determining the perimeter of a figure
- determining the length of an unknown side, given the perimeter
- determining the area of a figure
- determining the length of an unknown side of a rectangle, given the area
- determining the perimeter and area of composite figures
- solving word problems
This bundle includes:
1. a 56-slide PowerPoint
2. a 6-page matching PowerPoint companion handout
3. 28 task cards
4. a craftivity
This file contains two versions. One can be used with students who know how to multiply two-digit numbers, and the other one can be used with students who have not yet learned 2-digit multiplication.
5. 2 worksheets (with answer keys)
One focuses on area, and the other focuses on perimeter.
6. an assessment (with an answer key)
This assessment includes 12 problems- 10 multiple choice problems and 2 short-answer problems.
Also, the worksheets and the assessment are currently exclusive to this bundle and cannot be purchased separately.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW!!
Copyright by Deb Hanson 2016
Please note: The PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, background).
Visit my blog! www.crafting-connections.blogspot.com
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!