This notebook product contains lessons and interactive notebook pages to help your students master the grade 3 CCSS for Area and Perimeter
Includes materials to create 15 completed INB pages.
PLUS Vocab Cards! See Preview for a better look!
Includes 12 complete lesson plans embedded with helpful links to video clips, virtual tools, online games, and practice worksheets:
Learning Targets (lessons):
1. I can demonstrate the meaning of “area” and can measure the area of a plane figure using square units.
2. I can find the area of a plane figure using tiling.
3. I can find the area of a plane figure using multiplication.
4. I can solve problems involving area using the area formula (LXW=A)
5. I can represent products as rectangular areas.
6. I can use area models to represent the distributive property.
7. I can find the area of a rectangle by adding tiled sections.
8. I can find the area of rectilinear shapes that are not rectangles.
9. I can determine the perimeter of a polygon given the side lengths.
10. I can determine the unknown side length in a polygon, given the total perimeter.
11. I can solve problems involving area and perimeter..
12. I can solve real-world problems involving area and perimeter
Thank you so much for visiting my store! I would love your feedback and any suggestions that you may have for improving this product!
You might also be interested in:
Volume and Mass Interactive Notebook and Lessons - Third Grade CCSS
Elapsed Time Mini-Unit - Third Grade CCSS
Graphing Interactive Notebook - Third Grade CCSS
Multiplication and Division Interactive Notebook - Third Grade CCSS
Addition & Subtraction Interactive Notebook - Third Grade CCSS
Thank you for visiting my store.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions!