Also included in
- Simply PROJECT & PLAY with the ultimate digital math game BUNDLE! This virtual math games bundle includes 53 PowerPoint and Google Slides math games that are ready to use in seconds. If you're looking to engage your 2nd and 3rd grade students with math review FUN all year long with no worksheets$97.00$188.50Save $91.50
Practice area and perimeter with these interactive math games that are ready in seconds! Use these measurement activities with white boards to add some NO PREP FUN to your practice or review of determining the perimeter and/or area of quadrilaterals. Includes Google Classroom and PowerPoint versions so you can simply PROJECT & PLAY!
Your 3rd or 4th grade students will love the Ready, Set, Show! game format, and you'll love how engaged your students are with their measurement practice and review.
**Includes Google Classroom versions. The links, along with instructions, can be found to the left of slide 1 when viewing the PowerPoints in editing (not presentation) mode. The Google Classroom versions do not include teacher directions or editable text boxes and slides, so they are ready to be shared directly with students and parents via Google Classroom as a homework or independent practice activity.**
Whether you're looking to practice area and perimeter separately or together, the three versions of this paperless math game will have you covered!
This digital resource is intended to be a math practice or review activity you can use immediately with your third or fourth grade students. It includes area and perimeter problems that meet third and fourth grade (review) standards + 10 problems with nontraditional polygons to provide a challenge.
Use these measurement activities as a:
- Whole class or small group activity to show student understanding
- Pre-assessment before your perimeter and area unit
- Review activity before your unit test
- Spiral review throughout the year or during testing season
- Brain break - have students shout out answers while doing a popcorn or jumping jack instead of using white boards. Fun (and easy!)
Three versions of the activity are included in three PowerPoints + corresponding Google Classroom versions:
- Perimeter AND Area
Every version contains the same shapes and measurements, but the questions and answers vary based on your focus.
Every interactive slide show contains 40 total perimeter questions + 10 challenge problems for NO PREP differentiation.
Every activity includes 50 problems organized into the following sections:
- Student intro and instructions
- 1 Practice question
- 20 area and/or perimeter problems with lined rectangles
- 20 area and/or perimeter problems with unlined rectangles
- 10 challenge problems with nontraditional polygons
- Editable teacher slides and instructions (in PowerPoint versions only)
- Thank you, credits & copyright
If you would like to make changes to the slide shows, the text boxes on the instruction & practice problem slides are editable + there are 4 editable slides included at the end of the show for you to edit, copy, and paste into the existing show so you can personalize and/or reuse this resource. Editable slides are included in the PowerPoint versions only.
The digital download includes one Zip folder with:
3 PowerPoint games (with embedded font on editable slides) including a link to the corresponding Google Classroom version
- Perimeter and Area
Have a fab day Super Teacher,
Sign up for the Super Teacher e-mail list and be the first to know about exclusive freebies, new products, and get super teacher tips and tricks for your teacher toolbox delivered right to your inbox!
If you like this product you might also like:
Keep an eye out for more "Ready, Set, Show" activities aligned with 2nd-3rd grade math standards coming soon!
Become a follower and be the first to know about new Super Teacher freebies and product launches. It's Easy!
Just Click HERE to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates from TpT when I upload new products to my store. I typically give a 20% discount on all new products for the first 48 hours, so please follow and get in on the discounted fun. Nothing’s better than saving some moolah!
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases. It's FREE!
Go to your “My Purchases” page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a blinking “Provide Feedback” option. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I love reading your comments and value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you!