Your students will have fun practicing their area and perimeter skills as they try to find their way through the woods to their campsite in this camping themed math resource.
Area and perimeter skills included in this set:
1. Determine area or perimeter of a shape using unit grids.
2. Determine the area and perimeter of labeled rectangles.
3. Determine a missing dimension given perimeter and one dimension of the rectangle.
4. Determine a missing dimension given area and one dimension of the rectangle.
5. Determine area and perimeter of rectilinear shapes.
6. Area and perimeter word problems, including multiplicative comparisons.
This resource includes:
• Teacher suggestions
• Instructions for 3 different board games
• 3 game boards/3 ink-saving game boards
• Spinner/game cards
• 40 area and perimeter task cards with QR codes for self-checking
• Answer key
• Answer sheet